Heartland Bill Pay
Heartland Bill Pay is a robust and fully integrated solution aimed to provide merchants such as government/municipality entities, utility companies, insurance companies, property management firms, medical practices and other organizations the ability to offer a wide variety of convenient payment options to their customers—resulting in greater customer satisfaction and retention.
Bill Pay Documentation
Get started with Bill Pay now by downloading the developer documentation.Download Documentation
Heartland Bill Pay features:
- Payment acceptance via the Internet, IVR, In-Person, Heartland Live Agents, Mobile Devices and through a Virtual Terminal
- Tokenization needs at no charge. Card data is encrypted as an added security instead of passing card data
- Integrated ACH acceptance
- Mobile back office acceptance
- Flexible pricing options including a Convenience Fee model or traditional merchant processing pricing
- Comprehensive and flexible reporting
- A fault-tolerant processing platform that is 100% insourced
- A platform that is Level 1 PCI certified
- Fill out the Validation Request form here:VRF.
- Upon receiving your completed VRF, we will determine your need for a test device and provide test cases based on your responses in the Validation Request Form.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for integration questions.
Our Integration team will validate your solution by ensuring transactions show up properly and make sure all data is correct for compliance purposes. We will alert you of any issues or changes you'll need to make, or finalize a certification announcement letter based on our review.
Certification is required for any Bill Pay integration. If you have any questions about the process, please reach out to email@example.com.